Celestix MSA Series Threat Management Gateway
Comprehensive protection against web-based threats, integrated into a unified gateway solution
Celestix MSA series appliances with Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG) are comprehensive network security solutions. MSAs combine Web filtering, anti virus, intrusion detection, application-layer firewall, IPSec VPN, proxy, reverse proxy, ID/IP and more for advanced UTM threat prevention with industry-leading Celestix appliance features for ease of deployment and management.
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010
- Seamless integration with Microsoft IT infrastructure
- Wide range of performance models
- Fully integrated and configured; ready to use right out of the box
- Web UI for easy configuration and management
- Front panel display and jog dial for easy configuration and real time status display
- One button system recovery to Last Good Version or factory defaults
- Install a comprehensive gateway solution in less than 15 minutes
- Software update system
- High reliability features: redundancy, failover, and load balancing
- Fully supported by Celestix; a single point of contact for any service issue.
- Richest feature set and highest performance available at the price
- The full range of enterprise network security deployments
- Scalable to meet increasing network requirements
- Maximum availability
- Seamless network and Active Directory integration
- Application publishing (reverse proxy)
- Web (URL) filtering and Internet proxy
- Network anti-virus/anti-malware scanning
- IPSec VPN gateway
Physical Appliance Models:
Celestix engineers designed model MSA 3400 security appliances for small and medium size deployments of up to 500 users. MSA 3400 appliances increment hardware performance with an Intel i5 Core 4 processor. Enhanced processor power and memory ensure that the maximum recommended number of users supported by the MSA 3400 will not experience a degradation in performance.
Celestix MSA 6400 is a high-reliability security system intended for mission critical applications deployments of 500 to 5,000 users in large enterprises. Celestix packaged MSA 6400 security appliances in a 1U chassis with redundant dual power supplies and a RAID 1 disk array. All disks, power supplies and fans are hot-swappable with built in redundancy.
Celestix MSA 8400 is Celestix high-performance appliance. Built on the new Celestix H2 appliance hardware platform, dual Intel E5 Core 12 processors provide ample performance for the most demanding largeenterprise deployments with 5,000 to 10,000 users. The MSA 8400 is a high availability 2U appliance with a four-disk RAID 5EE array, dual power supplies and hot-swappable disks, and fans.